Thursday 3 April 2014

Swim, Bike, Run

It was me and 1600 other people. What a crowd. How could a tryathlon be this popular?

The loud speaker burst everyones eardrums. 10 year olds your up. My tension was building up horrendously. Walking on the beach my nerves crept higher and higher.

Crunch, crunch, crunch the sand said for every footprint I invented. Waiting was an eternity. On your marks, get set, go!! The freezing water captured me I was ice. Time for the bike.

Up, up, up. Why does it have to be so tiring. I regret coming now. Why did I make a decision to come. I was locked in a horrible nightmare.

Sprint, zoom, run. This is easy I thought peering at the track. Passing everyone in sight. Soon I had a gold treasure round my neck...

It may have been tiring but I got an awesome reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment