Tuesday 8 April 2014

Eternity wait, delicious prize.

Tick, tick, tick. " Why does it have to be an eternity"? Do you think time is a thief? The noise was the loudest thing in the world. Gripping on coins, they were a burning sun in my hand.

A middle-aged man in front had sweaty substance dripping off his bare head. Scratching his unpleasant armpit. I think it is a wise decision to leave the line. Who cares about an ice-cream.

Look there's Cullum and his daughter Sophia. Pushing, pushing, budging, budging. They get in front.
I don't even think "wait" or "patience" are in their vocabulary. It's already been a century and we haven't even moved an inch.

Grooving to the beat. A man dancing side to side. Would you like to listen pulling out a huge chunk of wax. "No thanks" I replied. " There's really weird people in this town" I thought.

Next in line was Ella, the greedy, fat, Ella. " I will have five ice-creams sir" she boomed. " Wow Ella are you going to share those." Said the ice-cream man surprised." " No I won't there all for me" she snapped.

What's wrong with the people in this town?

No comments:

Post a Comment