Tuesday 11 March 2014

Victory is mine

A row of anxious statues littered the starting line. Mixed emotions filled my body. Taking one look at my opponents thinking I am not going to win. Silence loomed the area. My legs were becoming the boss.

On your marks... Getting ready to go. Get set. Bang!!!. I was off like a bullet. Turning on my afterburners I flew into 4th place. Nothing can stop me now.

I was lightning about to strike. Thump,thump,thump boomed my heart ferociously. Fighting hard in 3rd place I NEED to come first. " Fight for it ''

Going at the speed of light. Passing several people. Finally I felt apart of something.

A student from Manaia and I tied in first place. Putting the last effort in I got in front. I was surprised.

Thumping over the line. Getting the red stick of glory. Living in a dream of happiness. I have definitely turned my 4th into something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment