Wednesday 12 November 2014

Fabulous Award

The nominees are... A tense feeling ran down my spine as the four squares of animation showed on the huge screen. Millions of butterflies in my stomach fluttered around...

I thought our video was the best by far but I wasn't the judge, it wasn't up to me to decide. My fingers crossed. Who was going to be the best... The winner?

Bold letters bounced up on the monstrous screen. it spelt 'the winner' Barely on my seat the tension was outrageous. My butterflies became even more stronger.

Announcing the winner. My eyes shut tight. '' Around the world " By Jade, Madaline, Lexi and Kyah. I couldn't believe my eyes.  We had won. It was a dream of a lifetime that had came to reality.

I smiled the smile of joy as our group got awarded a trophy and a certificate. I felt like a winner... I was a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment